Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full size Astro Football Pitch in kildare

Options
  • 27-05-2013 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Trying to google some and i cant find anything. I am looking for full size 11v11 astro pitch i tried ringing the one in newbridge behind the train station and the guy told me that its not for public only teams can rent it. Is there anything that can be rented by public in kildare ???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭richiek83

You could contact Newbridge Town FC and state that you would be looking to rent it for a one off match. Many of their teams are now coming to the end of their season. I play with a different team and we rent the pitch. I'd say they would be open to renting it on a one off, every club can do with a few extra quid.

There is a full size astro in Kilcullen behind the sports centre/ new playground which is near the pitch&putt course. I don't have their number though but they definitely rent it out. That particular pitch can be spilt in three or used as one full size pitch. Hope that helps, if I can get their number I'll post it up, maybe ring Kilcullen Sports Centre, they might have their number. Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Ciarachino

You could try Leixlip Utd. Dont play with a team anymore but have played there a few times.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Valdas25

richiek83 wrote: »
    You could contact Newbridge Town FC and state that you would be looking to rent it for a one off match. Many of their teams are now coming to the end of their season. I play with a different team and we rent the pitch. I'd say they would be open to renting it on a one off, every club can do with a few extra quid.

There is a full size astro in Kilcullen behind the sports centre/ new playground which is near the pitch&putt course. I don't have their number though but they definitely rent it out. That particular pitch can be spilt in three or used as one full size pitch. Hope that helps, if I can get their number I'll post it up, maybe ring Kilcullen Sports Centre, they might have their number. Best of luck
    Got it sorted kilcullen pitch is booked thanks for all your help

Advertisement