Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PPI

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

Hi chleirigh,

The Central Bank of Ireland website is correct.  The initial news letter that was issued out had the incorrect date.  Bank of Ireland's review is from July 2007, you should have received a letter regarding this review.  To make sure you are included in this review please send your details to the following address: 

Customer Care Unit,
    Bank of Ireland, 
    New Century House, 
    Mayor Street Lower, 
    Dublin 1.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 4 chleirigh

Thanks for the quick response. I have'nt received a letter.

Is there a document available of who qualifies as a refund?

I was just about to start a new job at the time of my loan (3 year contract work) - and was advised to take out PPI. I have seen on some websites that this would qualify for a refund.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi,

As Sean advised, if you write to the address above, we can check your particular account and if you are due a refund, it will be organised for you.

Thank you very much for contacting us.

Thanks
    Linda

Hi 

I sent a letter to the address above on the 5th of June, and haven't heard anything back. Is there a number I can call?

Thanks
    Pauline.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula H

Hi Pauline 

There is no telephone number to ring as it is all dealt with in writing. However, we are checking the turnaround time frame for a response and will get back to you as soon as we find out. 

Thanks for posting. 

Paula H

• Advertisement

ok thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula H

Hi Chleirigh

Can you please DM me with the name the account is under and the date when the loan was taken out and we can have the issue checked on the system in PPI. 

Thanks for posting

Paula H

Advertisement