Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Windows for House, recommendations?

• 27-05-2013 11:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

Hi,

we are thinking of getting new windows for our house.

Does anyone have any recommendations for places around Naas? Looking for Good Price Vs Good Quality.

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 kildarelilly

Just sending you PM

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭doohey

Just got new windows in last week from a company called Irish Home Glazing.. No complaints so far!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭Damien360

Both Grady's and Munster Joinery will come to your house, measure, bring samples and give you pricing. Both are very good and similar pricing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭n97 mini

From my own experience Grady Joinery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 362 ✭✭Play Bunny

Monasterevin windows they did ours last year great job2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭nedd

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your input. I have some phone calls to make.

Nedd

• Registered Users Posts: 13 rogdodge

I need help on windows also
    Previously got Munster for a new build, no problems great windows , sales man excellent, in 11 years now.
    Looking to replace windows in another house, Munster came back with a good price but the sales guy is a joke, wont answer phone, e mails or txts, going on for 6 weeks now
    Dalgan in Galway never turned up
    Gradys, had to nearly beg for a quote, don't come out unless we as good as agree to buy
    Season master, I sent 2 requests, rang them last week, still no idea
    Senator 2 quote requests, got 2 replys that a sales person will contact me., going on for 2 months.
    Carrabines, not in a million years
    Sean Doyle rang the next day after I requested, got the quote the day after, hear a lot of negative feedback on them though, whats peoples experience of them? any help greatly appreciated, my view is these people obviously don't need the work as most of them arnt one bit arsed to sell windows

rogdodge is online now Report Post

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 964 ✭✭✭heffo500

rogdodge wrote: »
    I need help on windows also
    Previously got Munster for a new build, no problems great windows , sales man excellent, in 11 years now.
    Looking to replace windows in another house, Munster came back with a good price but the sales guy is a joke, wont answer phone, e mails or txts, going on for 6 weeks now
    Dalgan in Galway never turned up
    Gradys, had to nearly beg for a quote, don't come out unless we as good as agree to buy
    Season master, I sent 2 requests, rang them last week, still no idea
    Senator 2 quote requests, got 2 replys that a sales person will contact me., going on for 2 months.
    Carrabines, not in a million years
    Sean Doyle rang the next day after I requested, got the quote the day after, hear a lot of negative feedback on them though, whats peoples experience of them? any help greatly appreciated, my view is these people obviously don't need the work as most of them arnt one bit arsed to sell windows

rogdodge is online now Report Post

Where are you based?

heffo500 wrote: »
    Where are you based?

Mayo

Damien360 wrote: »
    Both Grady's and Munster Joinery will come to your house, measure, bring samples and give you pricing. Both are very good and similar pricing.

Gradys wong come out, they asked me to measure windows, take photos etc, had to e mail them to get a quote, and still wouldn't come out unless we committed to buy, they said they have a showroom if we wanted to look at their stock, Munster sales guy is a joke, doesn't answer e nails or phone, dalton in shrule didn't turn up, senator, season master didn't even get back to me, joke

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Highly recommend keanewindows.ie
    From first contact to follow ups after completion they were fantastic.
    They did ours the week before Christmas last and there was very little cleaning up after the guys. Had 2 or 3 issues like slightly dropped door/window after a few months that needed adjusting and they sent a guy out to fix them within a few days.

Advertisement