Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 5 - Bluetooth problems

• 27-05-2013 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

I've had my iPhone 5 for about six months now. I had no problem pairing it to any bluetooth devices that I had previously purchased for my iPhone 4s. It was connected to my Parrot car speakerphone/music player and I recently bought a set of Jaybird bluetooth headphones which also worked just fine.

However, about 2 weeks ago it just stopped pairing with all of these devices. It now will recognise and fins all of these devices but will not connect and gives varying error messages as reasons why but nothin I do changes the fact that it won't connect to them.

Has anyone else experienced this and has anyone any solutions?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Is your phone jailbroken?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭RexHamilton

Nope. Just a normal iPhone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,496 ✭✭✭✭guil

Have you tried rebooting? Press and hold the home and sleep buttons until the apple appears on screen

I have, sadly to no avail. It's just annoying because I had it paired with a few devices that I depended on, particularly my car system.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Maybe try a restore of your phone. Make sure everything is safe and backed up. Restore the phone and see if that fixes that problem. That's probably the next step.

• Advertisement

Yeah I might give that a go. Hopefully it'll sort it out.

Advertisement