If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony 55w905a availability

Options
  • 27-05-2013 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi,

Do you stock ( or can get ) the new W9 55" from Sony? The Sony Centre in town have it and Samsyerman also can order it in. Calling up to see it today for a quick demo to see if it's better than than the 8 series I seen a while back. Samsyerman were quoting £2049 for it with 5 year warranty. Online Sony are doing it for £2039 after code redemption with 12 month warranty with a free Xperia Z phone

Let me know if there's any availability.

Cheers

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

dmurray0 wrote: »
    Hi,

Do you stock ( or can get ) the new W9 55" from Sony? The Sony Centre in town have it and Samsyerman also can order it in. Calling up to see it today for a quick demo to see if it's better than than the 8 series I seen a while back. Samsyerman were quoting £2049 for it with 5 year warranty. Online Sony are doing it for £2039 after code redemption with 12 month warranty with a free Xperia Z phone

Let me know if there's any availability.

Cheers
    Hi Dmurray0.

We can get the Sony but our price is coming in at £2399.95 and comes with Free 5 year warranty and a Xperia Z smartphone.
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/sony/bravia-kdl55w905a/sony-kdl55w905abu

We are unable to match against redemption codes and this screen would also be a special order for ourselves.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.