Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leixlip Festival 2013

Options
  • 27-05-2013 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,783 ✭✭✭

has anyone got a breakdown of what bands are playing what nights in what pubs over the festival?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭maguffin

Google gave me this:

http://www.leixlipfestival.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,783 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

maguffin wrote: »

And if you took the time to read that you'd have noticed it just gives the headline acts, but don't let trying to be smart get in the way of being helpful....

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭maguffin

And if you took the time to read that you'd have noticed it just gives the headline acts, but don't let trying to be smart get in the way of being helpful....

So much for trying to be helpful....

The website quotes: "Notice: The events list below is provisional and incomplete."

...so if the organisers can't confirm yet, how do you expect others to do so...

I offered the website link JUST IN CASE you had overlooked it!!

'Bite the hand that feeds you' comes to mind!!

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

has anyone got a breakdown of what bands are playing what nights in what pubs over the festival?

I know for sure that Royseven are playing the Courtyard on Friday night .... can't wait!! and The Breakers are playing in Darkie Moores on the Saturday night. These guys know how to put on a show. Excellent band

Enjoy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭encryptix

Apart from the courtyard all the other acts are there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,783 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

Found the courtyard ones too, for those of you who are interested

http://www.courtyard.ie/leixlip.php

Advertisement