Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

setting up a marketplace

• 27-05-2013 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

I was just wondering if anyone could give me some advise or price guidance on setting up a small marketplace site. I would like it to be similar to the marketplace etsy, where you can set up a free shop and sell as many products as you wish. it would probably have about 20-30 categories. any info with this would be appreciated, thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Impossible to say without better understanding what functionality is required.

Is there one seller or multiple, each with their own account, for example? If the former, you should be able to get someone to set up an ecommerce site at a reasonable price, something like €2k, using an open source package with some modified templates. If the latter, then it gets a lot more expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭dd2283

thanks for your help,yes it would have multiple sellers with their own account. the link you included was very helpful too, thank you.

Advertisement