Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

images/pictures wont open

Options
  • 27-05-2013 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just recently I am unable to view pictures when i open them on websites like myhome.ie or tripadvisor.com... then i click on the picture to view further photos of the house/hostel the window opens ubt the picture does not display...

any ideas to solve this annoying problem...

many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

It is most likely an Adobe Flashplayer issue. Try downloading the latest version and installing.

http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

very quick reply...i'll try this now...thank you..

"Your Google Chrome browser already includes Adobe® Flash® Player built-in. Google Chrome will automatically update when new versions of Flash Player are available."

not this unfortunately...still not working...

i reinstalled google chrome...its working properly again...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭PrzemoF

Try firefox

• Advertisement

I'm not sure. Checked on mine and it seems ok. From a quick google I can see others have seen similar issues and the problem was with Chrome and was resolved on their end relatively quickly.

How long have you had the issue?

I assume the images work ok in a different browser?

A Chrome reinstall may be the most direct way to try fix it if you don't want to start looking at addins and plugins to see what's stopping it.

Nevermind, glad you're sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 LKTechGuy

Just on this, it might have been that you blocked images.

Settings > Show advanced settings > Content settings > Do not show any images

Advertisement