Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gunsmith in Dublin

Options
  • 27-05-2013 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm having trouble with my automatic Remington, it keeps jamming.
    Does anyone know a good gunsmith in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Mezamo

glebrun50 wrote: »
    I'm having trouble with my automatic Remington, it keeps jamming.
    Does anyone know a good gunsmith in Dublin?

Tony Curran Ardee Sports 041-6853711

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭cruisedub1

Not trying to be smart but have you tried giving it a thorough cleaning ? .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Sean Mullen

cruisedub1 wrote: »
    Not trying to be smart but have you tried giving it a thorough cleaning ? .

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭lb1981

make sure it can eject the shells you are using, they might be too long or too short ,it is a common problem with semi's

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭cruisedub1

lb1981 wrote: »
    make sure it can eject the shells you are using, they might be too long or too short ,it is a common problem with semi's

If its chambered for 3 inch shells it will accept 2 3/4 shells and eject them , if its chambered for 2 3/4 it wont chamber 3 inch shells
    so I dont think the length of the shell is the problem . It should state on the barrell what size shell its chambered for .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Jonty

are you trying to cycle light trap loads?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭lb1981

cruisedub1 wrote: »
    If its chambered for 3 inch shells it will accept 2 3/4 shells and eject them , if its chambered for 2 3/4 it wont chamber 3 inch shells
    so I dont think the length of the shell is the problem . It should state on the barrell what size shell its chambered for .

Certain remingtons will chamber and fire the wrong size shell it just won't eject them thats why I asked him.i had one- hated the bollox of a yoke

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭damanloox

Any good gunsmith (shotgun, beretta specifically) in/around Dublin south/west/Bray?

Advertisement