Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sega Saturn

Options
  • 27-05-2013 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭

Sega Saturn, works sometimes and not others. Cartridge slot doesn't seem to register anything connected.

Seems to be internal circuitry problem, good for parts.

The unit plays game properly for a while if it's been given a good dusting.

Getting it replaced today so no longer have a need for it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭TheBza

il take it off ye, if its going free?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

TheBza wrote: »
    il take it off ye, if its going free?

Yep, should be available after tonight.

It's yours if you wanna come pick it up around the Monkstown area.

Sweet, I probably wont be able to pick up any time soon, have exams on, and its a bit out my way, if its possible, and you're in the city centre any time, i could meet you? If its any trouble at all, don't worry about it, pass it on to whoever wants it next, cheers.

I work near work but it'd be a bit of a pain to bring it into work with me. If you're ever out in the area let me know.

Achilles wrote: »
    I work near work but it'd be a bit of a pain to bring it into work with me. If you're ever out in the area let me know.

Cool man, no bother.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Just in case this falls through id like to put a offer for the asking price.

Would like a project to work on for the summer.

Sparks43 wrote: »
    Just in case this falls through id like to put a offer for the asking price.

Would like a project to work on for the summer.

As the PSU has blown in the new Saturn I got I'm waiting for a replacement fuse so that I can transplant the working PSU into the supposedly working Saturn.

The Saturn that's listed here you can still have but it'll be without internal PSU now, is that ok?

Just bumping this. Repaired my own Saturn now Sparks43 so if you're still interested in this spare it's yours.

The fuse on the PSU has been replaced but not tested (should be fine) but the motherboard is dodgy and the cart slot doesn't work.

You can have a European Model 1 controller with it aswell if you want... mostly because I can't get rid of the fecking thing! :-)

Cool m8 sort out picking it up asap

Off fishing now so i will pm when i get back

Ohh also if your soldering skills are in any way decent you can also have a broken PSU if you want.

I'm in the Monkstown area but in work at the moment... I'll be around after 6pm.

• Advertisement

*pokes Sparks*

Achilles wrote: »
    *pokes Sparks*

Chit Completely forgot about this.

I will be down by Monkstown thursday (Going to fish the west pier in Dun Laoghaire) if that suits?

Yeah sound. Do you want the broken PSU too?

Sure why not :D Have a soldering iron there so whats the worst that could happen

Are you close to the Salthill dart station?

Not really no. I'll PM you my co-ords on Google Maps.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement