Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

missing cat in dublin 8

• 27-05-2013 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hi guys
    Our cat got out yesterday evening but I didn't realize till a couple of hours later.
    She is a tabby cat with white around her mouth and really friendly, her name is missy.
    She is a house cat and is nervous of the outdoors, Ive looked all over the estate and asked neighbours, no one has seen her. I reckon the heavy rain confused her so she couldn't find her way back.
    I am really worried because she's never been outside on her own and there is alot of stray cats where i live that have attacked a neighbours male cat.
    Its a long shot but i will put photo's up here and if anyone see's or hears anything please contact me here.

Thanks
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement