Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problems with dealrush.ie

Options
  • 27-05-2013 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Can anyone help me! I purchased a voucher for highlights on dealrush.ie 2weeks sgo i was charged on the day but i have not received my voucher, i was told my password had expired and that they were e mailing me another one which i didnt receive.does anyone have a phone number for them as i have emailed at least 8 times and got no reply! The irish skin clinic who had the deal were v helpful but also do not have a contact number! Im v annoyed and would really appreciate any help thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Moved from Beauty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Don't know their phone number, you could always try registered letter,emails tend to get ignored.

Deal Rush Limited

25 Woodstock Demensne,
    Druids Glen,
    Newtownmountkennedy,
    Wicklow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

Seaniemc1 wrote: »
    Can anyone help me! I purchased a voucher for highlights on dealrush.ie 2weeks sgo i was charged on the day but i have not received my voucher, i was told my password had expired and that they were e mailing me another one which i didnt receive.does anyone have a phone number for them as i have emailed at least 8 times and got no reply! The irish skin clinic who had the deal were v helpful but also do not have a contact number! Im v annoyed and would really appreciate any help thanks!

Did you check your spam folder? as sometimes they can go in there.

Advertisement