Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subject & Discotekken present Le Chic Disco Party! - JUNE 2

Options
  • 27-05-2013 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

discotekken_letterpress_temp_zps05dbc7df.jpg

As part of Subject's 6th birthday celebrations Discotekken will take over the Twisted Pepper basement & box rooms. Strict guidelines of D.I.S.C.O. all night long will be in place. Both rooms will be decorated in a manner which will take you back in time, to the days before iPhones & emails, and n i g h t c l u b b i n g was still in it's infancy!

Facebook event - join for ticket comp.

Doors 23:00

BASEMENT (1970 - 1979)

Kelly-Anne Byrne [Mother]
    Austin Molloy [Subject]
    Luke B [Discotekken]

THE BOX (1980 - 1986)

Krobo [Live Set]
    Modown [DJ Set]
    Chris, Eoin & Louis B2B [Discotekken]

Krobo's italo / disco hinged original productions are very impressive, check them out. This will be his first live set.

Modown DJs are Wayne O'Brien & Tim Smith, two local boys done good we've been meaning to get down for a spin for ages. Taking influence from Detroit & the sounds of yesteryear, the lads are sure to rock it.

https://soundcloud.com/krobo

//

Green Velvet will bang out le techno upstairs.

Check out the rest of the Subject lineup here.

Comments

Advertisement