Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Full Coverage foundation

• 27-05-2013 1:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi guys!! New to this boards thing so just getting the hang of it:)! I am looking for a really full covarge foundation? I used mac studio fix full coverage fluid and i liked it but not for the price didnt cover everything! I also used panstick adn loved it for so long but gone off it now, wondering has anyone any suggestions i ahve freckles and need to cover them:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Sarsx wrote: »
    Hi guys!! New to this boards thing so just getting the hang of it:)! I am looking for a really full covarge foundation? I used mac studio fix full coverage fluid and i liked it but not for the price didnt cover everything! I also used panstick adn loved it for so long but gone off it now, wondering has anyone any suggestions i ahve freckles and need to cover them:(

Don't cover your freckles!

But if you insist on it, illamasqua rich liquid is like a mask. Its verrry paste like and dry but it covers absolutely everything. You'll need a good primer to stop caking though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

Tasden wrote: »

But if you insist on it, illamasqua rich liquid is like a mask. Its verrry paste like and dry but it covers absolutely everything. You'll need a good primer to stop caking though.

Hi, just wondering where one can buy Illamasqua? I have bad acne scarring that even.ELDW can't cover, so this foundation sounds brilliant.

EDIT: Debenhams stock it. On the wishlist for payday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Ilyana 2.0 wrote: »
    Hi, just wondering where one can buy Illamasqua? I have bad acne scarring that even.ELDW can't cover, so this foundation sounds brilliant.

I *think* the only one left in Ireland is in Belfast now since the Dublin one in bt2 closed. But you can order online, which I know is difficult with shades etc. but you can google comparisons of shades with Mac shades and it will give you an idea of which one to order. They have a wide range of shades!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Ilyana 2.0 wrote: »

Just be careful with this if you are prone to acne/problem skin. I find it's absolutely awful for problem prone skin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

I *think* the only one left in Ireland is in Belfast now since the Dublin one in bt2 closed. But you can order online, which I know is difficult with shades etc. but you can google comparisons of shades with Mac shades and it will give you an idea of which one to order. They have a wide range of shades!

I might do that actually, the Illamasqua site gives an actual description of each shade, so I'll have a look at the MAC shades too to get a good idea. I won't be in Belfast anytime soon so hopefully I'll get the right shade online :)
    Just be careful with this if you are prone to acne/problem skin. I find it's absolutely awful for problem prone skin.

Oh really? Tbh my skin is bad no matter what I use, so unless it leaves me with boils, I'm willing to give it a go :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Sarsx

Thanks so much going to give it a try! and for the real techniques brushes i cant wait for that review being dying to try them the last few weeks.

Has anyone used BH cosmetics or costal sents brushes? Any good?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Posts split to new thread.

Advertisement