Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog play-group?

• 27-05-2013 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if there is, or we could set up, some kind of doggie play group? We have a high energy fun loving Whippet cross that we got from the DSPCA who we think would love to run about with some like minded dogs! Our neighbour and her friends dogs are regular visitors, but I'd love to have a group of buddies for him.

We're in the Blackrock/Monsktown area and he's very friendly and easy going most of the time!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

Nowhere near you unfortunately. Theres a dog-friendly place in Marley park I think? Great idea to set up a playgroup for people in the same area!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

I think so too! There's a million dogs around here, would be nice to have a little community of owners!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

brianblaze wrote: »
    Just wondering if there is, or we could set up, some kind of doggie play group? We have a high energy fun loving Whippet cross that we got from the DSPCA who we think would love to run about with some like minded dogs! Our neighbour and her friends dogs are regular visitors, but I'd love to have a group of buddies for him.

We're in the Blackrock/Monsktown area and he's very friendly and easy going most of the time!

What about dog park in deer park? Or beach in sandymount when tide is out? Or Ucd on a weekend morning? Always loads of dogs about!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Positive Dog Training in Sandyford do social hours on a Saturday for €10 and even do one just for sighthounds.

Advertisement