Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KWA M4 FOR SALE !

Options
  • 27-05-2013 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Airsoft KWA LMT Defender 4 for sale,

Muzzle energy is 0.9 joule

Has a tan painted RIS rail and a MOE pistol grip and stock. Also comes with a crane stock.

The gun was fitted with a new hop up rubber that is more suited to the FPS limit in Ireland, but it doesn't have an original motor as it burnt out.

The gun comes with 6 Mid Cap magazines , 6 Hi cap magazines, Suppressor and a flip up rear sight.

It also comes with a can of Black Krylon spray paint incase you want to cover the Tan paint.

The gun has one fault which can be fixed, it only shoots in full auto.

It comes with a battery and charger.

The gun is for COLLECTION ONLY ! and can be examined and test fired before buying it.

<Mod Snip>

Price is 170 ono.

Gun has LMT Markings and has a unique serial number, the only plastic parts on the gun are pistil grip, stock and the Mid cap magazines but they are very sturdy and 140rd.

I paid 400 euro for just the gun

Contact via PM prior to a deal is against the Rules which I strongly suggest that you read before posting here again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 bbguy11

What what was the last chrono reading and does the internals need any replacement parts in the near future

• Registered Users Posts: 7 James25497

Last chrono reading was 305 fps

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Welcome to Airsoft Adverts.......You should read the rules of the forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 jasper12345

were are you based

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Olzifer

Could you by any chance sell me 2 black m4 high caps sepparatly?

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 12 emerald_archer

are you interested in trades

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭shnburn

where are you based

Advertisement