Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

youprint.ie anyone use this company

Options
  • 27-05-2013 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

Has anyone used a company called youprint.ie There prices on flyers seem to good to be true but im always open to great deals and offers so I am hoping someone might have good or bad reports on this company.

The quote on website I was interested in was 10,000 A5 flyers 130grm gloss printed double sides 3 - 5 days turnaround and was €152 which is by far the best pice I ever got.

Any advise on this greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ImDave

I haven't used them but having priced similar jobs before that is a fantastic price. You can't go too wrong at that rate!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

€178

Just sayin'..

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭highlandseoghan

€178

Just sayin'..

Whats €178 ????

@ImDave ye its a brilliant pice I think its so good I am just wondering is it too good to be true or is there a scam cause its an excellent deal. I am really hoping someone here might have used them before.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Whats €178 ????

The actual price. €152 is the price for single-sided flyers.

It would do no harm to ask for samples.

ah yes I just figured that out cheers. Ye I think I will contact them and see if I can get a sample and see what there like. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭Play To Kill

Used them before, they did the design for flyers for me and I was very happy with the result.

@ play to kill

Thats perfect thanks Were the leaflets good quality?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭Play To Kill

Yeah very good quality, much better than I expected considering the price. They designed, printed and sent them to me within a week. I've since gotten business cards from them and I was happy with them too.

Excellent thanks very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭capefear

http://xprint.ie/

Have a look at the above site, has any one used it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement