Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Statement

Options
  • 27-05-2013 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey ,
    I'm off to Canada at the end of the week and currently don't have a full bank statement with the 2000 euro in it. I've requested it today but I'm not sure if it will be here in time.

My question is if I don't have it in time could I show a mini bank statement with the money shown in it and then also have a previous full bank statement/bank letter that shows that the account number on the mini statement is associated with my name.

Do you think this would be acceptable?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

You won't be asked

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭CBCB2

I think that should be fine. I'm going to do that but have a print screen from my banking online of the day I go too.

Fair enough if you say we won't be asked but I'd rather be prepared and have it anyway!

Goodluck sharedlock! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭willabur

I got in last week with a print off from my online account.

Advertisement