Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time Is Running Out

Options
  • 27-05-2013 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

For the past few months my hard drive memory has been disappearing. It went from around 100gbs to 2 gbs and keeps running out, forcing me to delete more and more music/films.

I have ran AVG,Malwarebytes and CCleaner with little success (CC does give me abouit 200 mb back each time but nothing near what i'm losing)

Also the amount of memory my internet browser seems to be using is crazy, I took a screenshot of it below. Also not to sure about that flash updater? looks a bit dodgy as one might say.

Could this be sometime of worm/virus?

Any help's appreciated,thanks.

Comments

Two of the same process especially something like flash is never a good sign.
    How do you know your traffic volume is high?

Did you recently download something from a dodgy source or visit a dodgy website?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

Try downloading something like Xinorbis to analyze your disk and see where all the space is being used up, might give a hint as to where it's coming from.

Advertisement