Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spa in city center

Options
  • 27-05-2013 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭

Hi, I asked this a few weeks ago but it was moved to the "where to buy" thread and got lost/forgotten.

Anyone know any good spas in the city center? I am looking for sauna treatments and a massage. Somewhere i can lounge for a few hours. I am male just in case there's such a thing a "women only" spas.

I have googled this but can only find hotels with facials and massages.

I have been advised to relax and i am hoping this will help. I'm very new the whole spa thing so sorry if this sounds silly. BTW i do not have a car so it has to be in city center, i am aware of some good ones outside the city

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I put it back in its own thread here.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭ArthurG

Try The Grooming Rooms on South William street. It's a male focused spa (although they do women's treatments too). Nice place if a bit pricey.

Advertisement