Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can this be beaten on a Main Street

Options
  • 27-05-2013 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭

Just wondering with VDSL coming to town is there any plans to remove some of these eyesores?
    Is this the worst/best in the country on a Main Street?

255733.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi Joe Public,

I'm afraid I am unable to comment on Eircoms infrastructure plans however if you have any queries or questions on our products or services I am happy to answer them.

Sorry I can't help you any further.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭Joe Public

Hi Joe Public,

I'm afraid I am unable to comment on Eircoms infrastructure plans however if you have any queries or questions on our products or services I am happy to answer them.

Sorry I can't help you any further.

Thanks

Tracey
    I probably need to seek out eircom's public image department

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Joe Public wrote: »
    I probably need to seek out eircom's public image department
    Hi Joe Public

I appreciate the telephone wires may not be aesthetically pleasing. However the networks team have to try and provide telephone service to customers in an area when it is requested.

If any permissions are required when accessing / installing equipment on the public land. The requests are made through the proper channels and have to be approved by the relevant public body before eircom can proceed. 

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭Joe Public

Hi Joe Public

I appreciate the telephone wires may not be aesthetically pleasing. However the networks team have to try and provide telephone service to customers in an area when it is requested.

If any permissions are required when accessing / installing equipment on the public land. The requests are made through the proper channels and have to be approved by the relevant public body before eircom can proceed. 

Thanks, Mark
    I am hoping to embarrass eircom into tidying up their mess by posting a sample of their handiwork. It could be used by the competition to show what eircom networks look like.
    There is no excuse for leaving a mess like this on the Main Street of any town, not even a cowboy company could better it.

Advertisement