Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TEFL in the middle east

Options
  • 27-05-2013 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi i have just finished my degree and was looking into teaching english as a foreign language in either Qatar, Abu Dhabi or Dubai. I have heard awful things about Qatar...is it really that bad? is there much of a social life there? Is it more suited to men over women?:O

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 bloor

GIBS-LLC in Qatar are currently recruiting teachers for a number of positions that may interest you. I have worked in Qatar for the previous 2 years (teaching for one of those). It is not bad at all, there is plenty to do and lots of bars and clubs also. Mostly all the teachers are female so plenty of opportunity to make friends whilst there. Contact Gareth at g,walters@gibs-llc.com for more details on jobs.

Advertisement