Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gardai took money

Options
  • 27-05-2013 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Back in 98 r so I was in Ballyfermot,we were stopped by the police and brought to Ballyfermot station.I had 160 punts on me which was seized to be tested for samples of drugs.When I asked for a receipt I was directed to a door and was punched in the face when it opened and told to F**k off.I never received a receipt for this money.I know it was a long time ago but it still bothers me.anyone else have knowledge of a similar experience?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 10467

Ta,that was helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Call Joe, he's from ballyer!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Nah serio, have ya any witnesses?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Contact these boys OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 10467

What do you think?I was searched,money taken,dig given when I insisted on a receipt.My Mother rang the station after and was told the money would be returned when "it came back from the lab"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Itching but no can't take the bait..:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭puss

10467 wrote: »
    What do you think?I was searched,money taken,dig given when I insisted on a receipt.My Mother rang the station after and was told the money would be returned when "it came back from the lab"
    Maybe it's not back from the lab yet!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This isn't AH.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement