Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Helen Flanagan to be the new Kerry /Katona

• 28-05-2013 1:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-juice/helen-flanagan--excited--to-be-offered-her-very-own-itv2-show--set-to-be--next-kerry-katona--094038244.html

Is this really something to aspire to? The new Kerry Katona?

I wonder did the ITV guy convince her it was a good idea in the same manner he tried to convince us? 'Her life's a car crash and the British public love to watch it.'

Is fame worth more than dignity these days? I mean, sure, I'd love to be a millionaire but would I let a camera crew follow me around, hoping that I make a ****ing eejit of myself for that money? Not a hope. I don't like when I make a show of myself in the local pub, a few million euro wouldn't make me want to experience that shame on a national stage...

Would you sign up for one of these shows, knowing that it would only go ahead if, as the ITV executive said, it was 'car crash' TV. You could only make money from it if it meant that the whole country was laughing at you?

(Maybe I'll be proved wrong and Helen will be a picture of elegance on this show. I don't know a lot about her other than the fact that everybody seemed to hate her when she was in I'm a Celeb...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Moved to Celebrity and Showbiz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

lahalane wrote: »
    Would you sign up for one of these shows, knowing that it would only go ahead if, as the ITV executive said, it was 'car crash' TV. You could only make money from it if it meant that the whole country was laughing at you?
    I would sign up in a heartbeat if it meant I would become a millionaire. I couldn't care less if people were laughing at me as I have no shame :pac: Unfortunately I have a conscience and wouldn't put my family through the mortification of watching me make a tit out of myself so I shall remain forever poor :(

Don't the attention seeking tw@ts who do these shows realise their lives don't just affect themselves?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭lahalane

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    Don't the attention seeking tw@ts who do these shows realise their lives don't just affect themselves?

It seems not. I don't know how Kerry Katona managed to win Mother of the Year but I suspect that her kids will disagree once they have to deal with the slagging they get from other kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Rihanna7

She is so similar to Kerry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Flanners is much better looking, does that count?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 Rihanna7

I wouldn't say she's much better looking to be honest, i can't see why anyone would watch her show. Anytime i've seen her been interviewed she acts really dumb i say acts cause i think it all could be be an act like TOWIE

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Rihanna7 wrote: »
    I wouldn't say she's much better looking to be honest, i can't see why anyone would watch her show. Anytime i've seen her been interviewed she acts really dumb i say acts cause i think it all could be be an act like TOWIE

Dumb sells....apparently.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

She is a full toolbox that girl. Massive jabs, but thick as a plank and the planks sister. She will still end up with 10 times more money than any of us will ever see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,862 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is there anyone ITV 2 won't give a reality programme to :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is there anyone ITV 2 won't give a reality programme to :rolleyes:

she got the gig....ah jaysus! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement