Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thunder Road Café €60 food and drink offer for only €29

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

Food is diabolical, got an enchilada in which they used about a tonne of cheese that you'd get in the cinema from a can and the place seems to be covered in a layer of grease

• Registered Users Posts: 33 fulgencio

Got the same offer in March - food was dire. I'd rather spend the extra and go to Eddie Rockets!

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭3_BOoYA_X

Love the food in there, can't beat their desserts alone.. thanks op!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭xpletiv

+1 on the food being dire.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭g0g

+1 on food being ok. It's no 5-star experience but I don't find it any different to the likes of TGIs, Captain Americas etc. No doubt the food is overpriced at full price, but half price is handy and it's a good central location for heading out afterwards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭deadimmortal

fulgencio wrote: »
    Got the same offer in March - food was dire. I'd rather spend the extra and go to Eddie Rockets!

Got the captain Americas one in March, no complaints. Might depend on which restaurant you attend.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭deadimmortal

Forgot to add, go through fatcheese and get 10% cash back.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 magicwiccan

Thanks op

Advertisement