Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NES (PAL) with scart, PSU, controller and 3 games

Options
  • 28-05-2013 7:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭

Right. Still thinning my collection and removing some duplicates.

NES in very nice condition. Games can require some 'fiddling' to get working but do work. There is a knack to it but of course you could always easily replace the pins. Generic PSU.

NES with 3 (cleaned and tested(just there now)) games (Punch-Out, Excitebike and Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt).

Looking for €45.

Living in Limerick. Buyer can collect or will post at buyers expense.

255756.JPG

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

brianon wrote: »
    Right. Still thinning my collection and removing some duplicates.

NES in very nice condition. Games can require some 'fiddling' to get working but do work. There is a knack to it but of course you could always easily replace the pins. Generic PSU.

NES with 3 (cleaned and tested(just there now)) games (Punch-Out, Excitebike and Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt).

Looking for €45.

Living in Limerick. Buyer can collect or will post at buyers expense.

255756.JPG
    Dont suppose you split excitebike? for trade or someyhing reasonable? Its one of the few nintendo games I actually like playing;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Dr Bob wrote: »
    Dont suppose you split excitebike? for trade or someyhing reasonable? Its one of the few nintendo games I actually like playing;)

I would consider ofc :) BUT I'll just give the ad a little more time first.

ah no worries
    If you're interested in a gamecube btw I'd do the one with 3 games/controller I have for trade for that super 8 and excitebike.

ah no worries
    If you're interested in a gamecube btw I'd do the one with 3 games/controller I have for trade for that super 8 and excitebike.

hmmmm. Now THAT I might be interested in. It'd have to be postage (Limerick, should be too dear my side) ... or I could leave in Newbridge next time I am up ?

hmmmm. Now THAT I might be interested in. It'd have to be postage (Limerick, should be too dear my side) ... or I could leave in Newbridge next time I am up ?

Newbridge might work. Ill give you a shout when I get a chance tomorrow

• Advertisement

Newbridge might work. Ill give you a shout when I get a chance tomorrow

Grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Alter Egotist

My neighbour is interested in a nes and I could kit him out with the extras for the nes he needs.

Il ping you later today once I speak to him. I'm only over in Raheen so I'm only 20 minutes away from you.

Al.

My neighbour is interested in a nes and I could kit him out with the extras for the nes he needs.

Il ping you later today once I speak to him. I'm only over in Raheen so I'm only 20 minutes away from you.

Al.
    Cool.

Might have to do the deal without excitebike (could do for 40 without). Promised to Dr Bob. If it's an issue though I do have a second copy of excitebike anyway. So not a problem really.

Might have to do the deal without excitebike (could do for 40 without). Promised to Dr Bob. If it's an issue though I do have a second copy of excitebike anyway. So not a problem really.
    Pm sent ( sorry for the delay. Been away the last day or so)

• Advertisement

Now without Excitebike.

**Dropping price to €35.

Advertisement