Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Rathangan

Options
  • 28-05-2013 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,

I just wanted to get some local knowledge about what Rathangan in Kildare is like to live in? Myself and my Fiancée have been looking at houses to buy in the area but don't really know that much about Rathangan. All opinions welcome :-)

Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Blogger50

Hi There,

I moved to Rathangan from Dublin six years ago and love it here. You can PM me with any questions you have.

B

• Registered Users Posts: 5,142 ✭✭✭nilhg

I'm living in Rathangan all my life so I'm probably biased but I'd suggest that unless you are someone who loves the metro lifestyle you'll fit in well here.

As long as you have transport all the facilities you'll need are within easy reach, and the odd trip up to Dublin isn't a huge problem either.

Might not be relevant to the OP yet but the local schools are good and when the BNS redevelopment is complete the facilities will be modern.

There's the usual range of sports clubs and also a good community spirit.

Like Blogger50, feel free to PM me if you want any info.

Advertisement