Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin venue for afternoon/garden/bbq party?

Options
  • 28-05-2013 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

Can anyone suggest a suitable venue for an afternoon/garden party, with finger food or maybe a barcecue, on a Saturday, preferably city centre or northside, on a Saturday.

Ideally somewhere where if the weather is nice we can spill out into a garden, but still have indoor space in case the weather is bad?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

D2 on Harcourt Street has a beer garden that you can reserve for events, it has an outdoor bar and they do BBQ food.

The Bernard Shaw also has a great beer garden, you can reserve different areas and they serve pizza.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

I think the OP is looking for somewhere to set up their own bbq.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭mambo

I think the OP is looking for somewhere to set up their own bbq.

Nope, not looking to get my hands dirty. Expect my food served to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

D2 or Dicey Reillys maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

The church, Jervis St. have their own BBQ outside sometimes. You can just buy it individually then, I think. It's been about 2 years since I was there on a summer's day :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭wicklowwonder

The Village have a new BBQ area, Bison Bar on the Quays do BBQ foods. Clarion in the IFSC also have a BBQ there are loads of options around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

Walked past Ely at Spenser Dock in the IFSC yesterday and there was a BBQ set up outside with a chef cooking what looked like lovely food....

Advertisement