Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Being Banned for Sharing my point in view.

Options
  • 28-05-2013 11:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭

I have being banned for sharing a view on a topic, it seems funny how long this Comment was up and out of no where i get a ban,

I see nothing uncivil to that comment below, i just made a point after someone calling me a pillock to get off their High Horse

i have pm the dr.bollocko twice without a reply
    I do Hope that dr.bollocko
    passed the person calling me a pillock the Same Judgement Ban for being Uncivil

dr.bollocko

You have been banned from After Hours for two weeks for being uncivil.

Typically, this means that you are posting in a needlessly aggressive or confrontational manner being disruptive on the forum or causing stress for the other members. We don't want that here.

For more information please refer to the Boards.ie FAQ.

If you wish to appeal this ban you can see details on how to do so here.

dr.bollocko

Your post: Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cork24 viewpost.gif

pillock... Your the one getting on the High F**king horse...

the girl was up for it. Girls would be up for anything when it comes to soccer players in the last 10 years we had a number of rape case's that were not true and the court ruled it not rape...

& You have it all Soccer Players... so if you ask me the Girl was up for it, though she make some Money Selling the Story to WOW or NOW but in the end she couldn't face it, or that she found out the lads where Division 2 Players not worth

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,689 ✭✭✭✭Penn

As well as your post above, you also posted this:
    Cork24 wrote: »
    and how do we know the Women is not lying through her hole, Sure it's big enough i would image after that night.

As well as calling another poster a pillock, victim-blaming in cases of rape based on nothing more than your own opinion and making comments like the one above is extremely uncivil, antagonistic and offensive.

The ban stands. You may ask for an admin to review this decision if you wish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

Penn wrote: »
    As well as your post above, you also posted this:

As well as calling another poster a pillock, victim-blaming in cases of rape based on nothing more than your own opinion and making comments like the one above is extremely uncivil, antagonistic and offensive.

The ban stands. You may ask for an admin to review this decision if you wish.

Your Wrong Their Buddy Some one called me a Pillock which i do not know what it means,,, So please get your facts right before passing a Comment.. I was giving a Card for the Above Comment which i did say Sorry to the Mod. for that Comment, which was uncivil but the Comment, about some one Calling me A Pillock i told them to get off their High Horse. how is that uncivil ?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,689 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Firstly, someone else breaking the rules is not an excuse to break the rules yourself. In future, report the post and let a mod deal with it.

Secondly:
    victim-blaming in cases of rape based on nothing more than your own opinion and making comments like the one above is extremely uncivil, antagonistic and offensive.

Your ban was also because you made inflammatory and offensive statements.

You may ask for an admin to review this decision if you wish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

Not worth it, i pm him Twice with no reply..

I just wait for my two weeks and that be that,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement