Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Civil Engineer/Project Manager seeking work in NZ

Options
  • 28-05-2013 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi all,

Working in Ireland for the last five years and have decided that its time to move for a better job and quality of life. My girlfriend will be traveling with me.

My experience is over 5 years in project management and civil engineering. 2 years were based as a site engineer/pm on projects such as concrete framed buildings and steel framed structures, the remaining 3 years were as a project manager for a renewable energy company developing hydro power sites and managing a government energy efficiency program.

I would like to secure employment before I leave Ireland. Would anyone have the idea of the best way to go about this?

Help on any recruitment agencies or good companies to apply to would much appreciated. Also any assistance on my visa options would be great.

Advertisement