Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hatsune miku

Options
  • 28-05-2013 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Whats your favorite hatsune miku songs? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

I like the disappearance of Hatsune Miku and sleeping beauty..though I prefer Luka Megurine

• Registered Users Posts: 7 CillianScott

I love Hatsune Miku... I'm gonna try to draw her..

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭grumpig

well lately iv been listening to an album called i shared a kiss with hatsune miku personally I think its AWESOME :D but she does alot of techno lately and im not all into it but iv listened to a song called childhood blues- GUMI ^^ anyone intrested in GUMI? :) GUMI has a more natural voice in my oppinion ^^

I love Hatsune Miku... I'm gonna try to draw her..

I actually noticed something there is a lot of ways to draw her. I mean she looks different in some videos and theres alot of album covers where she looks different but some in a good way :) but good luck! show me a picture of your drawing when your done :) but Miku is awesome but be a bit broad with all the vocaloids. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

Have you heard of Kaai Yuki? Her voice sounds more natural than some of the other vocaloids. I recommend her song 'Calalini'!

• Advertisement

MomijiHime wrote: »
    Have you heard of Kaai Yuki? Her voice sounds more natural than some of the other vocaloids. I recommend her song 'Calalini'!

I looked up a few of her songs but I like gumi more I just think the type of songs she sings suits more XD the guitar is epic XD

Advertisement