Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung Galaxy Express Turning Itself Off

• 28-05-2013 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

Hey guys, as the title says I'm having problems with my new (just over 1 week old) Samsung Galaxy Express. It keeps turning itself off for no apparent reason, it happened once Sunday, and twice so far today (at 70 and 65% battery respectively).

Is this a known fault? Does anyone know how to avoid this?
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 twinge

I also have a new Smasung Galaxy and I'm returning it, toute suite. It is a terrible abortion of a phone - I only see problems on boards when it comes to the Galaxy. I advise you to ditch it as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Warrior011

I'm bringing it back to the shop today as it has happened twice again since i made the thread. I'm going to see what they suggest in the shop. I had one of the entry level samsungs for the last year and a half and hadn't any real issue with it at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Warrior011 wrote: »
    Hey guys, as the title says I'm having problems with my new (just over 1 week old) Samsung Galaxy Express. It keeps turning itself off for no apparent reason, it happened once Sunday, and twice so far today (at 70 and 65% battery respectively).

Is this a known fault? Does anyone know how to avoid this?
    Thanks in advance

Usually a software glitch, try reinstalling it.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Warrior011

msg11 wrote: »
    Usually a software glitch, try reinstalling it.
    I've brought it back to the shop I bought it in, they're sending it back to Samsung so I'll see what happens from there

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Nomadicdragon

My husband bought this phone on 29th July... had the same problem and took the phone back to the store 5 days later, it was sent to Samsung. He picked up a replacement version yesterday [had to have the same model because of the original deal including a tablet]. H is at present driving the hours journey back to the shop as it has stopped working today!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement