Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for dell inspiron 1525 charger ,battery

Options
  • 28-05-2013 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hey guys I'm looking for a replacement Dell Inspiron 1525 charger and battery anyone know of any place in Ireland or where ever to get them at a reasonable price?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

There's laptopbatteries.ie and laptopchargers.ie but their prices don't seem to be the best. I normally just get stuff like that through amazon as they tend to be the cheapest.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

There's laptopbatteries.ie and laptopchargers.ie but their prices don't seem to be the best. I normally just get stuff like that through amazon as they tend to be the cheapest.

I would recommend Amazon or Ebay being honest. Although if the laptop is still quite new I would recommend getting both the charger and the battery from the manufacturer. There is always the possibility that cheap chargers/batteries can lower the laptops lifespan or cause problems, although you would have to be extremely unlucky for that to happen.
    I had a bad experience with the laptopbatteries crowd and was not alone I found, see the thread here. It took me ages to receive a refund after sending back an incorrect battery model they sent, and I never got the postage I paid returned :( .

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Barrythe chopper

Thanks guy I got them from Amazon in the end and happy enough with the price too

Advertisement