Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Newry

Options
  • 28-05-2013 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hi gang,

Family and I are moving to Newry in the Winter and was wondering if anyone could recommend a nice place to rent. We've 2 young kids and I'll need to be near the train station for commuting to Belfast. We don't have to be in the town just as long as there's a nearby bus route to the train station.

We're headed up this weekend for a nosey round and was hoping you could point me in the right direction.

Don't mind paying a few bob.....

Thanks
    Mike

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

If you haven't spotted this other thread here it might be worth a read :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭Richard

Hi gang,

Family and I are moving to Newry in the Winter and was wondering if anyone could recommend a nice place to rent. We've 2 young kids and I'll need to be near the train station for commuting to Belfast. We don't have to be in the town just as long as there's a nearby bus route to the train station.

We're headed up this weekend for a nosey round and was hoping you could point me in the right direction.

Don't mind paying a few bob.....

Thanks
    Mike

It might not be as nice a journey, but the bus to Belfast is faster than the train:

http://www.translink.co.uk/Services/Goldline/Routes--Timetables/All-Timetables/Goldline-Service-X1-X2-Inbound1/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

Good shout on the bus being faster and possibly cheaper as well?

Advertisement