Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second hand book shops in portlaoise?

Options
  • 28-05-2013 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Any Second hand book shops or charity shops in Portlaoise? i need to get rid of a lot of books as i dont have the storage for them anymore...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

robbie02 wrote: »
    Any Second hand book shops or charity shops in Portlaoise? i need to get rid of a lot of books as i dont have the storage for them anymore...

Charity shop beside the church but don't know if they take in books

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

St Vincent de Pauls beside the church accept books as do the Sue Ryder shop and Gorta, both in Lyster Square,near the library. Also the LSPCA shop,off main street , they accept books as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭robbie02

Thanks folks

No problem, looking forward to buying a few books in those soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭robbie02

they are good books, i ll be glad to see they wont go to waste, my ipad is my new book collection now :)

• Advertisement

In fairness, I buy a lot of my books from these shops, I leave the ones I've read back into to them also. They sell them at really cheap prices which is great and I think thats what keeps ppl coming back. Fair play to you for leaving them in!
    I'll stick to actual books, can't get used to reading them on kindle,ipad ..Numpty I am :)

Advertisement