Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What has put you in a bad humour today?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Too many people in the house, being forced out of said house to stay with my aunt (which has it's perks- Sky+ box for one...) and be taken out of my routine and comfort zone for the last month. I just want to go back to my regular existence but there's too much going on surrounding my grandmother's health. Urgh. Wish they'd stop heeing and hawwing over the grants to fit her house with a stairlift and actually ****ing do something! Can't endure this house-swaping madness for much longer... :( :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

I left my brie in my parents house :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

BerryBlue wrote: »
    The tedium of life!

So you think that being dead for 30 billion years is going to be interesting?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Was in a bad mood this morn, purely down a lack of sleep!

Perking up a bit now tho :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭denhaagenite

More documents needing apostilles, at 40 euro a page

Also, they won't do anything by registered post in the Department of Foreign affairs so I have to either go to Cork or Dublin from NL to do it, or risk losing originals of important documents

:mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

I left my brie in my parents house :(

I can scrape some out of my sisters knickers if you're stuck?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Yack. Appropriate spoonerised username, then?

I'm in my parents house now, sitting at the kitchen table with my brie, and I can't stop laughing :)

I'll be laughing at that all week!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Getting off the bus last night, my girlfriend's flip flip got stuck under wheelchair ramp (not closed fully).

She was in a bit of pain, said it to the driver and this fcuker getting on told her to "GET off the bus".

I called him all the names under the sun, feel bad about it now but still!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 290 ✭✭Uberbeamerman

this has

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

I've torn ligaments in my left ankle and leg a few times over the years and it's left a permanent weakness in that ankle. The slightest twist and the ankle gives out the ligament tears and swells up like a balloon. Mostly it's fine but for the past few days that leg is really painful from the ankle all the way to the hip, for some unknown reason. I'm hobbling about like an old woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

AIB - "fly back to Dublin" is not an acceptable solution you shower of cnuts.

Yeah, getting a similar response off them for something also.

Vodafone. Vodafone. Vodafone. Why does every single phone upgrade have to be accompanied by absolutely all services failing, multiple calls to 1907, each person telling me its now fixed, hang up, its not fixed, ring back, get a different person, go through it all again, told its now fixed, hang up, its not fixed......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭**Vai**

The wailing and crying of a husky in need of attention. Not the dog itself but the fúcks who have him tied to a tree for the last 3 days.

**Vai** wrote: »
    The wailing and crying of a husky in need of attention. Not the dog itself but the fúcks who have him tied to a tree for the last 3 days.

Scumbags. Those dogs need vigorous exercise. I don't own one myself but I live next door to some idiots who own a similar breed that rarely gets taken out for exercise and therefore he does nothing but bark in the tiny garden while scratching the back door. I thought that was bad until I read your post. Poor dog. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭**Vai**

I know, it shocks me how people think its ok to treat an intelligent, social animal like that. It is taken in at night to be fair and its only been around since Friday so Im hoping they are looking after it for someone.

Ive a rottie close by too who never gets walked but at leasts hes part of the household.

Last night was one of the hottest of the year and what does my mother do? Leave the heating on ALL ****ING NIGHT just so there'll be hot water for a shower in the morning. ARGH!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Dubl07

McChubbin wrote: »
    Last night was one of the hottest of the year and what does my mother do? Leave the heating on ALL ****ING NIGHT just so there'll be hot water for a shower in the morning. ARGH!!!

Send her to a home for the demented. We've the immersion on for half an hour a day and it does showers for three. Sure even the cold water's warm from the heat in the roofspace!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Tell her to get an electric shower!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Ruudi_Mentari

Someone keeps turning my immersion time off so am seething and wanting a soak in the tub

• Advertisement

Tell her to get an electric shower!
    We have one! But nope, she insists on keeping the heating on! By the Elder Gods...! :eek::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭denhaagenite

You must have the only mammy in Ireland who intentionally leaves the immersion on :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Not making myself "Man Up" a couple of years back in relation to telling a girl how I felt and now realising how much of an absolute idiot I was!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Idiots on boards.ie oh and twisted my knee fishing today the first week of pre-season training :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭MickFleetwood

astonaidan wrote: »
    Idiots on boards.ie oh and twisted my knee fishing today the first week of pre-season training :(

People incorrectly assuming things about me.

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭MickFleetwood

I'm just saying, you keep calling me a hipster, disgusting and an idiot because I don't love Irish culture. :P How could I not be put in a bad humor?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Missing my flight home (not my fault) :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

Missing my flight home (not my fault) :-(

Hate that. It's happened to me on several occasions. Hope it doesn't cost you too much.
    My lease is up, rent going up €50 a month is what's annoying me at the moment, it's tough enough as it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Fifa

I'm just saying, you keep calling me a hipster, disgusting and an idiot because I don't love Irish culture. :P How could I not be put in a bad humor?
    :rolleyes: Hes followed me home mammy, Can I keep him

• Advertisement

Fifa

FIFA declared.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Had a wonderful day and then just after midnight discovered I had, while downloading some software, downloaded qvo6 bug and it is now 3.40 am and am still trying to fix it. :'(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

That rolleyes face puts me in bad humour every time!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Can we rename this thread 'First World Problems'? It'll piss off everyone here, thus making them happier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭paulbok

No milk in the fridge this morning so had to do without my morning cuppa.
    May as well write off today!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

whisht

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭CroatoanCat

Commuters closing windows on public transport in the hottest weather we have had for years. :eek:

Seriously, folks, if you're unreasonable enough to be chilly in these temperatures, wear more clothes; don't inflict your crazy on fellow humans :p!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

paulbok wrote: »
    No milk in the fridge this morning so had to do without my morning cuppa.
    May as well write off today!

Same thing happened to me. I nearly cried and curled up into a ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭S Barrett

I went to see Bruce Springsteen in Cork last night. It was one of the best gigs I was ever at. However, the people in charge of getting people out of the stadium should be flogged. They expected over 40,000 people to except the stadium grounds through 1 gate. It was an absolute nightmare and thankfull nobody was injured.

S Barrett wrote: »
    I went to see Bruce Springsteen in Cork last night. It was one of the best gigs I was ever at. However, the people in charge of getting people out of the stadium should be flogged. They expected over 40,000 people to except the stadium grounds through 1 gate. It was an absolute nightmare and thankfull nobody was injured.

Not having gone to the Bruce Springsteen gig in Cork last night. My colleague who was there told me it was fantastic. Now I've to try and bag a ticket for one of the Kilkenny gigs!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

A facebook update by Tom Lloyd.

"Oh, hey, artwork and stuff... Larry Rostant's done this thing so ah, I'll just leave it here..."

SHUT UP YOU PRICK!

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭smiley_face400

S Barrett wrote: »

People who say except when they really mean accept :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 301 ✭✭GarH

I think you mean exit :p

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭S Barrett

Yes I mean exit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 740 ✭✭✭junior_apollo

My car failing the NCT because the lights were not aligned correctly...
    The reason I'm annoyed is I brought the car to mechanic 1 hour before the test, and was told they are good, no adjustment needed... so now I have to pay €28 in retest fees... :(

But you know what... F*** It... 1st Wedding Anniversary tomorrow... so gonna throw caution to the wind and drive around in the blazing sun and not worry that my light isn't angled correctly... that's the way I roll... I like to live on the edge...

Thank you for your thread... you just made me happier?! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

I hate shopping, but I needed some new comfy/granny shoes, since my ankle is killing me and I'm sick of hobbling around like a gimp. So off I went to Limerick and had a look in all of the usual shoe shops I go to, to find the best pair. Found a pair and asked the lady to check if they had them in my size. Off she went to the stockroom to check, meanwhile I had a look around to see if there was anything else.

About 10 minutes later, after she'd finished her chat in the stockroom with the colleague who'd just come on shift about how she'd seen said colleague the previous evening as she was coming out of Supermacs and how wonderful said colleagues outfit was.

She'd been so busy chatting that she actually forgot that she'd gone in to check if they had my shoe size in stock. Meanwhile I'd found another pair in my size and just got someone else to serve me. Nevilles of Limerick, you have great bargains but truly shoddy customer service today and if I hadn't already looked in other shoe shops I'd have just walked out and taken my business with me:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Freddy Smelly

I woke up really early to meet someone and was wrecked, only for them to text that they were running 45 minutes late as I was heading out of the door. I found out some bad(ish) news at the hospital. I tried to fill in my tax return but don't understand half of it. My phone has run out of credit. I haven't had any freelance work in over a week. Etc.

Falling down?

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭MusicalMelody

Everywhere is sold out of pools but i'm hot and look like spongebob when he has no water :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

only 1 more bruce springsteen concert to go til god knows when :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Grainne101

No pay rise, no bonus :mad:

Advertisement