Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place for buying childens clothes online?

Options
  • 28-05-2013 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭

What are the best sites for online clothes shopping? Nothing too expensive, I'm on a budget!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

Next would be my choice, you can get them delivered to a store or to you. It depends what age you're buying for as well though.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭MintyDoris

Tesco - the quality is great and the prices are very reasonable. Delivery is fast and the returns process is easy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Oh great! I didn't know tesco would deliver clothes. I must look at their website. I need new pj's for my son.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Delivery is usually €6 (£5) which is steep but if you sign up to the emails they often have fre international delivery or 20% of etc.

Also when you see new sale stuff in your Tesco store, get on the website, more sale stuff appears a few days later, stuff you never see in stores and reduced well. We usually club together and buy €50 of sale stuff for kids when its on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    Delivery is usually €6 (£5) which is steep but if you sign up to the emails they often have fre international delivery or 20% of etc.

Also when you see new sale stuff in your Tesco store, get on the website, more sale stuff appears a few days later, stuff you never see in stores and reduced well. We usually club together and buy €50 of sale stuff for kids when its on.

Can you buy clothes on the Irish site in euros or do you buy on the uk site in stg?
    I could not see how to browse kids wear on .ie site

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Little My

Consider looking at ASDA George clothes as well.

http://direct.asda.com/george/baby-clothes/D5,default,sc.html

Delivery is £5, and the clothes are pretty good and wash and wear well. The prices are low but I think its much better quality than Pennys for example.

http://direct.asda.com/More-About-International-Delivery-Charges/CHECKOUT_BASKET_INTERNATIONAL_DELIVERY,default,pg.html?cm_sp=grgstripbanner-_-panel1-_-link2internationaldelivery270313

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

its
    tesco.com/clothing

george clothers are great too. esp newborn and toddler boys. cant take to the girls at all though.

Advertisement