Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meter and Bill Query?

Options
  • 28-05-2013 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm trying to take an up to date meter reading to submit but the difference between my previous estimate and the current one seems to be...inordinately large. 11,400 units in the difference? For a two bed house? I'd really like to figure out how this came to be since I am actually a tenant in that house and my lease is up very soon. I can't take the account out of my name until it is resolved. Could one or other of the figures be in error? I am really at a loss.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi ElleMD,

Did you check the meter serial number to make sure you're reading the correct meter? That difference does seem very large indeed.

There's some general information on reading electricity meters on our website here, but I would recommend you send us your account details by private message (click here) so we can look into this for you.

Regards,
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ElleMD

The meter is inside my front door, I don't imagine I could have made that mistake. I'll pass on my account details in a DM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Thanks ElleMD, we've just received your private message.

Advertisement