Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study on the day

Options
  • 28-05-2013 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭

Are many people waking up early to study? If so, around what time. People in my class were saying that ye either no it or ye dont so theres no point..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Jijsaw

I'm skipping classes to study only going in for business and maths and then going home again but I'm not waking up early, I'm just doing my study from 11am/12am-4/5pm. But the day of the exams I'll probably get up an hour early to look over things!

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Cr4pSnip3r

Just an additional half hour to go over that one or two things that you never really remember very well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

I'm waking up like 2 hours before the exams start to re-jog all the major stuff :p.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭cfc.forever

Well I'm off school tomorrow, that gives me a week to do study, I'm going to get up at 8 and study to 3 for the week, with breaks of course, I'll take it as a school day basically rather than lying in bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Jack_OLantern

I've been off school this week but I've been sticking to my regular school timetable. It's pretty effective!

• Advertisement
Advertisement