Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Restaurant Naas

Options
  • 28-05-2013 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

Just drove up main street in Naas and saw a sign The Peppertree. Anybody eat there yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Where is it?

I hope it is isn't where I call 'The Doomed Spot' roughly opposite the Five Lamps where there has been perhaps a dozen restaurants over the past decade from Angus Joe's, GBK, a couple of pizza spots and a variety of others...

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Bulmers on Ice

tallpaul wrote: »
    Where is it?

I hope it is isn't where I call 'The Doomed Spot' roughly opposite the Five Lamps where there has been perhaps a dozen restaurants over the past decade from Angus Joe's, GBK, a couple of pizza spots and a variety of others...

Nope it's a new Asian restaurant above the Caspo centre where Mirama was up until a year ago.
    I haven't been in it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 whodini

I've been, it's fabulous. I definitely don't think it's doomed. Gorgeous calm interior and delicious Asian dishes beautifully presented. Its mainly thai/malaysian but some Korean Japanese aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jodoyle

really enjoyed the food here a little different and makes the effort would def go back :)

Advertisement