Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Misses signing on today

• 28-05-2013 7:34pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 106 ✭✭

I missed signing on today for my JSA out of pure forgetfulness on my part.

What do I do now? I didn't collect in the post office as I normally collect it on Thursdays.

Am I going to lose out for a few weeks?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭Technoprisoner

this weeks should be there but you will have to go through the lot again....bank statements ect

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 106 ✭✭silentbutnice

this weeks should be there but you will have to go through the lot again....bank statements ect

Really? The whole thing again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭maki

Really? The whole thing again?

Not at all. Go in tomorrow morning and explain what happened. If it's your first missed signing they'll let you sign on the spot, and tell you not to let it happen again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 106 ✭✭silentbutnice

maki wrote: »
    Not at all. Go in tomorrow morning and explain what happened. If it's your first missed signing they'll let you sign on the spot, and tell you not to let it happen again.

Thanks for the info guys. It is the first time it's happened to me unfortunately.

Advertisement