Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[TOR] Fun!

• 28-05-2013 8:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭

I bought the CE when it came out and quickly got bored with it. I started several characters, which I think was part of the problem. I never invested fully in any of them and cancelled my subscription.

I want to experience the story, so I started playing again last week and I'm focusing on one Jedi Knight (mostly because he's voiced by David Hayter). I did my first Flashpoint last night and it was so much fun!

Anyone else have a similar experience? I'm trying to convince friends to give it a go too. Also, which character sees the most Darth Malgus? He's really cool and I'd like to see more of him!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 506 ✭✭✭dark_jedi_ire

Recently convinved two friends to come back to it, as I started playing it again in FEB ( bought a Months sub, and would give it a try) now am playing regular enough and the three of us group up on Fridays an play most weeks,, am very much enjoying playing again,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 710 ✭✭✭mad turnip

I really loved the old republic books is it in anyway similar?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 506 ✭✭✭dark_jedi_ire

The storylines I have very much enjoyed .. Bounty Hunter and sith inquistor and by far the best seems to be the Agent,,,, Why not download it and play for free and see ,,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

mad turnip wrote: »
    I really loved the old republic books is it in anyway similar?

Are you referring to the tie-ins (like Deceived)? Then yes, it's set around the same time period.

Still enjoying the game, I've been playing with one of my cousins. He's a Consular, so I'm getting to see some of the cutscenes. I've gotten way further than I did when I played after release!

Advertisement