Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue with Deal Site

Options
  • 02-04-2013 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭

Thats an absolute disgrace! €200 worth my hole.

I am at the other end. I ran a deal with Todays Deals and 3 months on, I haven't been paid. No reply to emails. It wasn't until I emailed them to say I would refuse to see clients with vouchers that they got back to me to sort it out. That was a week ago....still no money in account from them and worse still. Another person in the same industry ran a deal with them a few months ago and hasn't been paid. How do I know? This guy remembered I ran a deal with them and phoned me up today to ask if I was paid. The owner is too busy trying to run other businesses that he doesn't seem to give a damn about his clients.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Post split and moved to its own thread as you appear to be operating as a business.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

goz83 wrote: »
    Thats an absolute disgrace! €200 worth my hole.

I am at the other end. I ran a deal with Todays Deals and 3 months on, I haven't been paid. No reply to emails. It wasn't until I emailed them to say I would refuse to see clients with vouchers that they got back to me to sort it out. That was a week ago....still no money in account from them and worse still. Another person in the same industry ran a deal with them a few months ago and hasn't been paid. How do I know? This guy remembered I ran a deal with them and phoned me up today to ask if I was paid. The owner is too busy trying to run other businesses that he doesn't seem to give a damn about his clients.

Call to their office.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ImDave

Getting money from some of the deal companies can be very tricky.

Have been left many weeks overdue with promises of payment always being in the next two days but never happened. Only way I got my money from them was saying that I would refuse to honour vouchers as I haven't been paid. That got me sorted fairly quickly. I think it is a race to the bottom for most of the social deal firms left, and they are just surviving on the cash held from sales from one week to the next. I don't know this but just guessing.

Boards Deals was excellent back in their day for making payments on time and as promised. Pity they are gone.

Advertisement