Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

am i the only one left who cant get NG broadband, ie 8mb never mind efibre 50mb?

• 28-05-2013 9:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 544 ✭✭✭

I'm sick to the teeth of advertising of eircom next generation, and now efibre.

My exchange hasn't and doesn't look like upgrading any time soon.

So is it legal that 2 years ago people were paying 40 EUR for 6 -8mb. While I was been made pay 55 for 1.8mb which was suppose to be 3.

Now people are getting suuposedly 70/mob. WTF ???

Equalisation my arse!

Nbf

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,579 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Same boat myself, stuck with ****ty midband. Praying that 4g will be availble in my area soon rather than later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Same here and I'm in a big enough town 3mb is the max my line can handle, although I've had plenty sales men at my door promising me 8 if not 24mb :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭glineli

Same here. I have to pay an extra €5 euro to VF a month due to the state of the exchange. Something about it being an old exchange, Crazy as it seems, but their price for me is way cheaper than anyone else after including the fiver.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Redriddick

Same as.Getting about 1.3 down!!

Advertisement