Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ads on touch site

Options
  • 28-05-2013 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, the ads at the bottom of the pages on the touch site block the page numbers, making it impossible to select a page and making the site basically unusable. Any way around this? I'm using a galaxy s2.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭benjamin d

Here's what I'm talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,437 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Try posting this in the Site Development forum. The lads in there will be able to sort it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭benjamin d

El Guapo! wrote: »
    Try posting this in the Site Development forum. The lads in there will be able to sort it. :)

Cheers dude will do.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Same problem here!

Its a bloody nuisance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Same problem here!

Its a bloody nuisance.

and here in fact it's also covering the post button - only a recent problem I using android - it's like the frame size for the ad is too big - makes the site unuseable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭lintdrummer

Pretzill wrote: »
    and here in fact it's also covering the post button - only a recent problem I using android - it's like the frame size for the ad is too big - makes the site unuseable

+1

Also using galaxy s2 android. Trying to go to next page is infuriating. Please sort it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Same on kindle fire

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

a slight workaround is landscape rather than portrait - thats if rotate is enabled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Ando's Saggy Bottom

Yep, touch site is unusable at the moment. Good for the advertisers though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Hey everyone,

We've got a bug thread over in Site Development that you can follow until we get a resolution in place, sorry about the trouble this is causing.

Danny

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement