Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokémon Black

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Wow.......... Dunno WHAT to make outta that really :eek: #slightlycreepedout

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Remember reading that a few years back, watched a bit of a vid of a guy playing a ROM of it, but got kinda bored.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

disturbing?

It's just a creepypasta...they're meant to be, you know, creepy >.>.

One of the better ones too, imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Saw this before. Oddly, not as disturbing as the truth about Red and Gary's Ratticate... but better than the rare version of the card with music that makes kids kill themselves. I'm disappointed that the player doesn't die at the end or it doesn't turn out there was no battery in his gameboy. The save was deleted?? What kind of mickey mouse Schwarzeneggar pat-happy ending is that? <russian voice> This is story for the little girls!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

lol banjo, yeah. I had read the exact same story, but it ended with "you died" rather than a black screen. Don't know which ending is the original but yeah, the "you died" is a tat better.

I just like that creepypasta, because it sounds like a plausible hack. Where as most of them don't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

I've read this one before alright, it's been around for quite a while. Great little story.

Advertisement