Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What a weekend

Options
  • 29-05-2013 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

I'm just catching up with myself after spending the weekend down helping to judge/steward at the TREC Ireland Open Championships. It was a great weekend, stunning venues, amazing routes for the orienteering phase on the Saturday and really interesting PTV (obstacle) course for sunday. The ptv course was about 3km long and provided the perfect challenge for each grade. It was lovely to see the international riders in action but equally good to see new riders coming on board. We even had a rider taking part just for the second day who had no trec experience what so ever and had only got her new horse a few weeks ago - they made a great team and I hope to see them back out competing again soon.

I have a youtube link to a slideshow of photos we took over the weekend, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it here so please drop me a private message if you would like to see the slide show and I'll send you the link.

Hopefully we'll be joined by some Boards members for the next competition :D

Advertisement