Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cervantes Dublin - Breakthrough Course

• 29-05-2013 9:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I have recently completed (well kind of) A1: Breakthrough 1 course in Cervantes, Dublin. I have two questions...

1) Is the next step Breakthrough 2 or 'Waystage'? There is no info on the site as to whether Breakthrough 2 is a continuation of Breakthrough 1 or simply an alternative time schedule for it.

2) I missed the last 2 weeks of breakthrough 1 as I had to travel for work unexpectedly. Can I still do the test? Do I need to do it to take the next course?

It is very hard to find answers to these questions on the website and nobody ever seems to answer the phone there - it is driving me nuts!!

Thanks in advance for any help.

Billy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 bumbo

1) The Breakthrough level is split in to two modules so Breakthrough 2 is the next one for you.

2) I believe you do still have to do the test to progress to the next module and you can arrange this with the Institute. Might be best to drop in to them if possible.

Advertisement