Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Cert Higher Level Maths

Options
  • 29-05-2013 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Can't find a solution for 2012 paper 2 Q.13 (a)....help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭sotisme

If anyone could help me with edco sample paper C (P.2) Q 13 (a) id appreciate it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭Dave0301

If you put up the question, I will see if I can help.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭Dave0301

sementel wrote: »
    Can't find a solution for 2012 paper 2 Q.13 (a)....help would be greatly appreciated!

The link to the mark scheme for that paper is here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sementel

Thanks Dave for your help. It's not that paper though. It's the 2012 paper 2 done by the 24 pilot schools. I cant add the link as I can't download Adobe on this computer.I think the one you put up maybe a sample paper. Will you put up the marking scheme for the one I'm on about if you can find it. Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sementel

Found it Dave..your a legend..tHANKS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭yoyojc

I did my JC last year, got an A in Higher. Best of luck, you're doing the right thing, basically keep keep going over the questions a few years back. The same things will come up just in a different format. Last years was pretty difficult in comparison to others I think :)

Advertisement