Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fuel tanker is stolen from Army base in brazen raid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

http://www.herald.ie/news/fuel-tanker-is-stolen-from-army-base-in-brazen-raid-29299662.html

These guys are supose to protect our country and yet they cant even stop there own base from being robbed. were all screw.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

GGRRRRR.......

supposed
    can't
    their
    We're (or We are)
    screwed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 tattoolad2013

I apologise for my spelling I will spell check from now on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Are you just posting links to news items? Chinese baby, mugger with Pringle crisps, return to Mosney, drug dealers, oil theft......?

Perhaps you should just start a blog.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

I apologise for my spelling I will spell check from now on

Spell Check isn't going to help you in cases like 'there', 'were' and 'screw' above, where you have correctly spelled the words, but the words in question are simply the wrong ones!

Might I suggest that reading before clicking would be a better option?

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭shindig-jp

Scotty # wrote: »
    GGRRRRR.......

supposed
    can't
    their
    We're (or We are)
    screwed

Picked up on this sort of regurgitated news topic being put forward for discussion with rubbish language following the posting , sadly I got slammed as a troll a couple of years ago.

Thank you Scotty .

• Advertisement
Advertisement